The College Student Purchase Program at Ford of Ocala
We know tuition and books are expensive. That's why we developed the College Student Purchase Program. College students and recent graduates are eligible for a $500 incentive, plus great rates through Ford Credit when you purchase or lease a new Ford vehicle.
- Current full-time student OR part-time at an accredited Four-Year College/University, Junior College, Community College, or Trade School. (Student must be currently enrolled in a minimum of 2 classes or an equivalent of 6 credit hours and is considered by the schools guidelines to be in "good academic standing")
- OR Student has graduated or will graduate between January 3, 2017 through January 3, 2018.
- OR Student is currently enrolled in an accredited Graduate School program. *NOTE: One-course completion certificates, on-the-job training courses (i.e. sales training, teaching certificates, professional designations and adult education courses do not qualify)
- Model year 15/16 vehicles are eligible. See dealer for complete details
- Program dates: January 5, 2016 thru January 3, 2017
Proof Of Student Eligibility
- Copy of diploma
- Copy of final transcript
- Letter of intent Student must be currently enrolled in a minimum of 2 classes or an equivalent of 6 credit hours
- Proof of enrollment status
- Current class schedule
- Report card
- Dated letter from school confirming enrollment